Your privacy is critically important to us. At Tarsacci, we have a few fundamental principles:
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our Services, and from outside sources.
We collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
We also collect some information automatically:
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
A note here for those in the European Union about our legal grounds for processing information about you under EU data protection laws, which is that our use of your information is based on the grounds that:
(1) The use is necessary in order to fulfill our commitments to you under our Terms of Service or other agreements with you
(2) The use is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or
(3) The use is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or
(4) We have a legitimate interest in using your information — for example, to provide and update our Services, to improve our Services so that we can offer you an even better user experience, to safeguard our Services, to communicate with you, to measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition, to monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, and to personalize your experience; or
(5) You have given us your consent
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it — which are described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information — and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
For example, we keep the web server logs that record information about a visitor to one of Tarsacci’s websites, such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, and operating system, for approximately 30 days. We retain the logs for this period of time in order to, among other things, analyze traffic to Tarsacci’s websites and investigate issues if something goes wrong on one of our websites.
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
You can usually access, correct, or delete your personal data using your account settings and tools that we offer, but if you are not able to do that, or you would like to contact us about one of the other rights scroll down to our Contact Us section.
EU individuals also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 unless accompanied by parental supervision. Tarsacci does not sell any products for purchase by children.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
© Tarsacci LLC 2019 – All Rights Reserved